- 2 seeded wraps
- 1 roasted red pepper, from a jar
- A little olive oil for brushing
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 tbsp tomato purée
- 1 tbsp chopped dill
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 eggs
- 65g pack rocket
- ½ red onion, very thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Lay the tortillas on two baking sheets, brush sparingly with the oil then bake for 3 mins.
- Meanwhile chop the pepper and tomatoes and mix with the tomato purée, seasoning and herbs.
- Turn the tortillas over and spread with the tomato mixture, leaving the centre free from any large pieces of pepper or tomato.
- Break an egg into the centre then return to the oven for 10 mins or until the egg is just set and the tortilla is crispy round the edges
- Serve scattered with the rocket and onion.